Small Fairfax Backpacks
Classic styling is updated with maximum function. Our rugged backpack is designed with roomy pockets and heavy-duty zippers that keep essentials safe and secure.
- 10.75" wide x 5.5" deep x 14" high
- Fits children who are 43–49" tall.
- Made from rugged, water-resistant 600-denier polyester.
- Adjustable straps are contoured and padded to ensure a comfortable fit; padded back panel adds extra cushioning.
- Detailed with reflective threads for safety.
- Holds a full-sized binder or laptop, two large books and two medium notebooks.
- Fairfax Lunch Bag (sold separately) piggybacks onto the backpack’s exterior metal loops.
- For a patch combination that is not offered, please call the Customer Care Center at 1.800.993.4923 to have the order processed.
- Dimensions & Care
- Shell is woven of tough 600-denier polyester with a moisture-resistant coating inside.
- Lined with 150-denier polyester.
- Detailed with reflective threads and piping for safety.
- Straps and handle are crafted of ultradurable synthetic webbing.
- Fits children who are 42–48" tall.
- Overall: 11" wide x 4" deep x 14" high
- Interior: 10.25" wide x 3.5" deep x 13.5" high
- Interior Pockets: 1
- Interior MP3 Pocket: 4" square
- Exterior Pockets: 4
- Exterior Mesh Pocket (2): 5" wide x 4" high
- Exterior Front Panel Pocket: 6.5" wide x 6" high
- Exterior Supply Pocket: 9.5" wide x 12.5" high
- Shoulder Strap (2): 2.5" wide x 21–26.5" long
- Carrying Handle: 1.5" wide x 7.5" long
- Spot clean with a white, damp cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.