Sleigh Glider & Ottoman
For your convenience, we have stocked all Sleigh Cushions and Frames for Quick 1–3 Week Delivery. View the Shipping Info tab for details.
Rock baby in classic style with this handsome glider and ottoman.
- Glider: 25.5" wide x 33.5" deep x 40" high
- Ottoman (without cushion): 22" wide x 18" deep x 12" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Sturdy gliding mechanism provides smooth, quiet motion.
- Coordinating ottoman (sold separately) also glides.
- Simple assembly.
- Form-fitting cushions (sold separately) attach with Velcro.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Sleigh Glider image to the left is shown in White Twill.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Kiln-dried solid hardwood frame features mortise-and-tenon construction and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Heavy-gauge sinuous steel springs provide exceptional support.
- Seat cushion is made of high-density foam that’s wrapped with thick layers of polyester batting and fiber fill.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully hand paint our soft White finish for a smooth, opaque surface. Our Espresso, Honey and Natural finishes are applied in layers for exceptional depth of color. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- 25.5" wide x 33.5" deep x 40" high
- Back Cushion: 23" at top, 20.5" wide at bottom x 25.5" x 5" thick
- Seat Cushion: 20.5" square, 5.5" thick
- Arm Cushion (2): 3.5" wide x 15" long x 3.5" thick
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Overall (without cushion): 22" wide x 18" deep x 12" high
- Cushion: 21.5" wide x 17" deep x 5" thick
- Weight: 21 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- How to install slipcovers.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.