Simone Nursery Bedding
Inspired by a vintage heirloom design, this pretty paisley and floral quilt features lots of decorative embroidery for a delicate look that’s just right for the nursery.
- Quilt and sham are cotton percale, featuring an embroidered floral design; reverse to printed percale.
- Crib sheeting is pure cotton percale.
- Bumper is cotton percale, featuring an embroidered floral design; reverses to printed percale.
- Crib skirt is pure cotton percale, detailed with appliquéd grosgrain ribbon.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Quilt and sham feature pure cotton batting.
- Bumper features lofty polyester fill.
- Toddler Quilt: 36 x 50"
- Small Sham: 12 x 16"
- Fitted Crib Sheet: 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- Bumper: 10 x 160"
- Crib Skirt: 28 x 52"; 16" drop length
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.