Silver Keepsake Spoon & Bowl Set
A sterling silver keepsake from Carrs of Sheffield, England, is a precious way to commemorate the arrival of a new baby.
- Delicately crafted with Carrs’ unique Lustre silver, which resists tarnishing and maintains a bright gleam for years.
- Silver is neither lacquered nor germanium-based, so it’s safe for your baby.
- Set comes in a lined box that will keep it dust and fingerprint-free between feedings.
- Dimensions & Care
- Spoon and bowl are made of 925 Silver (92.5% silver).
- Solidly built box is accented with soft velvet lining.
- Spoon: 4.75" long
- Bowl: 3.5" diameter
- Box: 6" square, 3.5" high
- Weight: 1 pound 10 ounces
- Wash gently if used for food, then wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.