Shelton Stripe Rug
Step out onto soft stripes. Inspired by Native American weaving, the versatile design is finished with a cotton fringe and hand loomed without a backing for reversibility.
- Woven of wool and cotton.
- Loomed without a backing for the silky, fluid feel of an heirloom rug.
- Fibers are yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 85% wool, 15% cotton.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.