Shark Bite Duvet Cover
These sleek swimmers bring undersea appeal to kids’ beds. Children of all ages will admire the watercolor-style hammerheads and bright schools of fish, all printed on pure cotton. A portion of the proceeds from our Shark Bite Bedding supports the National Geographic Society.
- Pure cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- National Geographic's net proceeds support vital exploration, conservation, research, and education programs.
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to self.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure; sham has an envelope closure.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
- Machine wash.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for your children and healthy for the environment.
- Our Easy-Care finish ensures that bedding emerges smooth from the dryer.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 90 x 88"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.