Schoolhouse Craft Desk
This versatile desk creates a study and crafts area with plenty of spots to stow all the necessities. Four open cubbies neatly store supplies within easy reach, a drawer corrals smaller items, and a corkboard panel allows for pinning up artwork, photos or notes.
- 48.5" wide x 26" deep x 31” high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Desk is equipped with a drawer and a divided cubby space.
- Features a corkboard.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Built from solid hardwood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the desk will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Overall: 48.5" wide x 26" deep x 31” high
- Desktop: 1.25" thick
- Drawer Interior: 17.5" wide x 13" deep x 3.25" high
- Cubby (4): 9" wide x 14.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Open Space For Chair: 29" wide x 22" deep x 29" high
- Corkboard: 25.5" wide x 12" high
- Weight: 69.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.