Schoolhouse Craft Desk
This versatile desk creates a study and crafts area with plenty of spots to stow all the necessities. Four open cubbies neatly store supplies within easy reach, a drawer corrals smaller items, and a corkboard panel allows for pinning up artwork, photos or notes.
- 48.5" wide x 26" deep x 31” high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Desk is equipped with a drawer and a divided cubby space.
- Features a corkboard.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Built from solid hardwood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the desk will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Overall: 48.5" wide x 26" deep x 31” high
- Desktop: 1.25" thick
- Drawer Interior: 17.5" wide x 13" deep x 3.25" high
- Cubby (4): 9" wide x 14.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Open Space For Chair: 29" wide x 22" deep x 29" high
- Corkboard: 25.5" wide x 12" high
- Weight: 69.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5–7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.