Scallop Pique Nursery Bedding Sets
Save on Sets! Enjoy special pricing when you purchase our fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt as a set.
Soft cotton piqué gives our bedding its crisp, tailored style. The classically styled quilt features embroidered scallops in vibrant color.
- Pure cotton piqué.
- Quilt has pure cotton fill.
- Pleated crib skirt is accented with scallops above the hem.
- White crib sheet is pure cotton percale, 200 thread count.
- Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of soft pure cotton piqué.
- Coverlet is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around bedposts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- 36 x 50"
- 28 x 52"
- 11" drop length
- 12 x 16"
- 26 x 53"
- Fits mattresses up to 8" deep.
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water (as specified); gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat (as specified).
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.