A well-built dresser lasts a lifetime. This solid piece has a rustic warmth, and sturdy drawer pulls that are easy for kids to manage on their own.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid pine and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser is equipped with two medium drawers and four large drawers.
- Tuscan finish is applied in multi step process which allows the natural wood grain to show through, providing depth of color and richness to the furniture.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 42.5” wide x 19” deep x 33.5” high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42.5” wide x 19” deep x 33.5” high
- Medium Drawer Interior (2): 18.25" wide x 15.75" deep x 8" high
- Large Drawer Interior (4): 18.25" wide x 15.75" deep x 9.5" high
- Clearance Under Dresser: 1.25”
- Weight: 111.5 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item. In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.