Salem Kids Rocker
Crafted after our Salem Adult Rocker but sized just for kids, this solid wood chair provides a place for little ones to read, tell stories, or watch the stars come out. Its curved arms, turned legs and smooth runners are equally big on style and comfort.
- 18" wide x 25.5" deep x 32.5" high
- Expertly crafted of FSC-certified solid eucalyptus and weather-resistant hardware.
- Runners are crafted of solid wood for a smooth, secure and gentle rocking motion.
- A polyurethane finish provides unparalleled durability and water resistance.
- Hardware is finished in antique brass.
- To learn about our commitment to the environment, watch the president of FSC-US talk about PBK’s role in supporting forest stewardship
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Eucalyptus is a dense, fine-grained hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Overall: 18" wide x 25.5" deep x 32.5" high
- Seat: 14.5" wide x 12.5" deep
- Clearance Under Chair: 13"
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5–7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.