Ryder Crib Sheeting
The timeless appeal of choo-choo trains in bright, classic color combinations lends character to this sheeting.
- Printed on pure organic cotton.
- Original watercolor illustration features cheerful animals aboard trains with hand-drawn wording below.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- Image provided (left) shows bumper’s distinct exterior pattern; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Internet only.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of soft pure cotton fabrics.
- Quilt is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Appliqués on the quilt, bumper and small sham are made of cotton percale, canvas and corduroy.
- Back-stitch, French-knot, cross-stitch and running-stitch embroidery on quilted bedding pieces.
- Small Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features 9 pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Secure bumper ties to the outside of the crib. Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Cotton dobby crib skirt has cotton decking and lining.
- Crib sheet is pure organic cotton.
- Crib sheet is Oeko-tex certified, the world's definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for your children and healthy for the environment.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for baby.
- Nursery set includes bumper, crib skirt and a fitted sheet.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- 10 x 157"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop length
Fitted Crib/Toddler Sheet
- 28 x 52"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
Toddler Flat Sheet
- 45 x 65"
- Standard: 20 x 30"
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water (as specified); gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat (as specified).
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.