Rugby Cotton Mat
$99.00 – $499.00 special $79.00 – $399.00 Delivery Surcharge: Up to $25.00
(0 Reviews) Be the first to Write a ReviewNew Item
Our sporty dhurrie adds bold design and a classic pattern to kids’ floors, while providing durability and softness underfoot.
- Loomed of pure cotton.
- Loomed without a backing for the silky, fluid feel of an heirloom rug.
- Yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed; do not dry-clean.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.