Ruffle Blackout Panel
Like a pretty princess dress, our panel is layered with soft ruffles top to bottom. A blackout lining helps to keep the light out so that fanciful dreams are not interrupted.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of polyester cotton blend.
- Belt-loop tab top construction creates soft inverted pleats.
- This panel features our Belt Loop hanging method.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Panels are sold individually.
- Dry-clean only.
- For more information about construction, view our Windows Glossary.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of a Cotton Poly blend
Benefits of Blackout Lining
- Darkens room for bedtime, naptime and morning.
- A better night's sleep and more restful naps.
- Woven lining adds to the drape of the panel.
- Blocks out light.
- Reduces sound.
- 44" wide x 63" long
- 44" wide x 84" long
- 44" wide x 96" long
- Length includes pole pocket.
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Dry-clean only.
- When you receive your ruffle blackout, hang it on rod and spray it heavily with water or wrinkle-release spray.
- Ruffles should naturally fall in place. Fabric needs to be quite damp for the wrinkles to smooth themselves out.
- Allow to completely air dry.
- Steam or iron out any persistent wrinkles while ruffle blackout is hanging on rod.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.