Row Your Boat Rug
Bright boats sail atop a true blue sea. This thick textural rug is sewn of New Zealand and Indian wools, so it’s extra cushy underfoot and reduces shedding.
- Woven of a blend of New Zealand and Indian wools.
- New Zealand wool reduces shedding.
- The round shape adds a fanciful focus to a child’s room.
- A mixture of cut and looped pile adds texture and dimension.
- Fibers are yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Recycled canvas backing with synthetic latex.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% wool with 50% New Zealand, 50% Indian wool fibers. Wool is naturally stain resistant, making it ideal for kids’ spaces.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- Recycled canvas / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 5' diameter (60" diameter)
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.