Row Your Boat Nursery Bedding
Warm breezes blow as cute animals in numbered sailboats race across a blue patchwork sea on our crafty quilt; the coordinating bumper features embroidered rows of blue-and-white cotton fabrics and one seafaring elephant. Sewn of soft cotton percale, the watercolor-style sheets have a sweet, hand-painted look.
- Pure cotton percale.
- Expertly quilted by hand; cotton fill.
- Quilt and sham reverse to blue and white yarn-dyed stripes.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count pure cotton percale.
- Bumper is detailed with sailboat appliqués and reverses to blue and white stripes; polyester fill.
- Pleated crib skirt is a light blue yarn-dyed stripe pieced with a navy border.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features nine pairs of ties.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- 9 3/4 x 159"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.