A sweet watercolor style lends a hand-painted look to this delightful cotton percale bedding, featuring alligators, elephants and birdies in a sailboat race. The soft quilt is made of cotton chambray, and features yarn-dyed stripes, layered appliqués and decorative hand stitching.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count pure cotton percale.
- Quilt and sham reverse to blue and white yarn-dyed stripes.
- Pleated crib skirt is a light blue yarn-dyed stripe pieced with a navy border.
- Nursery set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- Machine wash.