Rope Finial & Hardware Set
A knotted-rope motif gives our finials a casual, nautical style.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Finials are crafted from natural rope knotted around a nickel ball.
- Coordinating rod is nickel finished.
- Finial set includes two finials, a rod and wall brackets.
- Holdback set includes two holdbacks.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rod Overall: 0.75" diameter, 3.5" approximate projection from wall
- Small: 28–48" hanging space
- Medium: 48–88" hanging space
- Large: 60–108" hanging space
- Finial (2): 2.5" diameter, 2.5" high</li>
- Holdback (set of 2, sold separately): 6" wide x 4" high
- Wipe with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth.
- To protect finish, avoid the use of household cleaners or abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL WINDOW HARDWARE DELIVERY
- Before deciding on which mount you will use, measure your window to be sure it is square. Measure diagonally from the two top corners to the two bottom corners. If the measurements are significantly different, the window is off-kilter and you should choose the Wall Mount.
- Once you have chosen the mounting option that works best for your window, it’s time to measure your windows to determine hardware length. Keep in mind that if you have chosen the Wall Mount option, you will need to add 6 inches to the length of your rods. Also, depending on what style you choose, finials can add up to 4 inches on each end of the rod, so you want to make sure there is enough clearance to allow for your finials.
- To create a layered window treatment, you will need hardware that can accommodate two panels. Our Double Add-On Kit comes in the same sizes and finishes as our rods.
BUYING GUIDES AND RESOURCES
- Get tips on how to measure for windows.
- Do not place cribs within 18 inches of curtain panels, curtain pulls or curtain cords. Keeping cribs away from windows is your best option to ensure safety.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.