Rope Finial & Window Hardware
A knotted-rope motif gives our finials a casual, nautical style.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Finials are crafted from natural rope knotted around a nickel ball.
- Coordinating rod is nickel finished.
- Get tips on how to measure for windows.
- Finial set includes two finials, a rod and wall brackets.
- Holdback set includes two holdbacks.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rod Overall: 0.75" diameter, 3.5" approximate projection from wall
- Small: 28–48" hanging space
- Medium: 48–88" hanging space
- Large: 60–108" hanging space
- Finial (2): 2.5" diameter, 2.5" high</li>
- Holdback (set of 2, sold separately): 6" wide x 4" high
- Wipe with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth.
- To protect finish, avoid the use of household cleaners or abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL WINDOW HARDWARE DELIVERY
- Before deciding on which mount you will use, measure your window to be sure it is square. Measure diagonally from the two top corners to the two bottom corners. If the measurements are significantly different, the window is off-kilter and you should choose the Wall Mount.
- Once you have chosen the mounting option that works best for your window, it’s time to measure your windows to determine hardware length. Keep in mind that if you have chosen the Wall Mount option, you will need to add 6 inches to the length of your rods. Also, depending on what style you choose, finials can add up to 4 inches on each end of the rod, so you want to make sure there is enough clearance to allow for your finials.
- To create a layered window treatment, you will need hardware that can accommodate two panels. Our Double Add-On Kit comes in the same sizes and finishes as our rods.
BUYING GUIDES AND RESOURCES
- Get tips on how to measure for windows.
- Do not place cribs within 18 inches of curtain panels, curtain pulls or curtain cords. Keeping cribs away from windows is your best option to ensure safety.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.