Ava Regency Dresser & Topper Set
Signature moldings make this a beautiful choice for your child’s room or nursery now, and a smart addition to your home for years to come.
- Dresser: 40.75” wide x 19” deep x 31.5” high
- Topper: 39.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and finished in Simply White.
- Dresser is equipped with two small drawers and two large drawers.
- Solid wood drawers are crafted with dovetail joinery for lasting strength.
- Waxed wood drawer glides and drawer stops offer added safety.
- Partitioned changing table topper can be positioned for right- or left-handed use; includes safety straps.
- Use with one of our Changing Pads (sold separately).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Built from solid poplar, solid beech and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Overall: 40.75” wide x 19” deep x 31.5” high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 15.25" wide x 13" deep x 4.25" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 33" wide x 13" deep x 6.25" high
- Clearance Under Dresser: 3.25”
- Weight: 97.5 pounds
- Overall: 39.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Small Partition Interior: 5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Large Partition Interior: 32.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5–7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
You May Also Need
Changing Pad & Chamois Cover
Changing Table Pad
Eco Changing Pad Insert