Regatta Nursery Bedding
Little ones can sail off to dreamland cuddled in our new nursery collection, inspired by authentic ship flag designs. Bright and colorful, the patchwork quilt is surrounded by a border of ocean blue with waves of texture created by stitched detailing. A little racing boat zips across a bed of thick stripes on the coordinating sham.
- Pure cotton percale.
- Pure cotton batting.
- Quilt reverses to a yarn-dyed navy and white pinstripe.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count cotton percale with an Easy-Care finish.
- Bumper is a pieced of solid cotton percales and reverses to navy and white pin stripes; polyester fill.
- Pleated crib skirt is a yarn-dyed pinstripe pieced with a navy border.
- Looped nautical knot pillow reverses to navy cotton velveteen; polyester fill, spot clean only.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Nautical knot pillow is 72% acrylic, 27% polyester and 1% other fiber. Reverses to 100% cotton velveteen.
- Our Easy-Care finish ensures that the crib sheet emerges smooth from the dryer.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 20 x 10"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
Nautical Knot Pillow only
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.