Reagan Nursery Bedding Set
Tuck your little one to sleep among animal friends and organic cotton fabrics. The heirloom quilt features a soft field of khaki and two handsome hare appliqués. The sheeting showcases soft bunnies and spring grasses rendered in an artful watercolor style.
- Crib sheeting is pure organic cotton percale.
- Quilt is organic cotton percale with pure cotton batting, and features a bunny appliqué design; hand quilted.
- Quilt reverses to a printed dot pattern on cotton percale.
- Sham is pure cotton canvas, featuring a printed bunny design and with a zipper closure; insert sold separately.
- Sham reverses to pure, white cotton canvas.
- Bumper is cotton percale with polyester fill, and features a printed white dot pattern; reverses to self.
- Crib skirt is pure cotton percale and detailed with grosgrain ribbon.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
- Machine wash.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 16" square
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
- 9.75 x 159"
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.