Raleigh Upholstered Square Bed & Headboard with Nailhead
Working with master upholsterers in North Carolina, we’re able to offer exceptional flexibility in creating the bed of your child’s dreams. Detailed with nailhead trim, the padded, upholstered headboard features a simple, elegant silhouette.
- Twin: 42.5" wide x 83.5" long x 55" high
- Full: 57.5" wide x 83.5" long x 55" high
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Headboard, footrail and siderails are thickly padded and tightly upholstered with your choice of fabric.
- Nailhead detail trims the outer edges of the headboard.
- Headboard also available separately.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Pair with our Classic Plush or Pillowtop Mattress (sold separately).
- Assembly required.
- Made in the USA.
- View and compare our mattresses with our Mattress Comparison Guide.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Twin Overall: 42.5" wide x 83.5" long x 55" high
- Full Overall: 57.5" wide x 83.5" long x 55" high
- Twin Headboard: 42.5" wide x 55" high x 4.5" thick
- Full Headboard: 57.5" wide x 55" high x 4.5" thick
- Side Rails: 76" long x 12.5" high x 1.25" thick
- Clearance Under Side Rails: 3
- Slats: 14
- Twin Weight: 102 pounds
- Full Weight: 120 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Our Custom Bed Frames without personalization ship directly from the manufacturer within 4-5 weeks from your order, plus 14 days for in-home delivery.
Our Custom Bed Frames with Personalization ship directly from the manufacturer within 6-7 weeks from you order plus 14 days for in-home delivery.
With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.