Premium Rug Pads
A bit thicker and plusher than our standard rug pad, our Premium Recycled Rug Pads provide extra padding underfoot and prevent rugs from sliding on all floor types.
- Made of 100% recycled fibers.
- Nonskid pad prolongs the life of your rug.
- Lightweight and pliable.
- Easily trimmed with household scissors.
- Keeps rugs smooth and flat, making vacuuming easier.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Face is 100% recycled polyester; back is 70% natural rubber, 30% synthetic rubber.
- Nonskid pad prolongs the life of your rug as it cuts back the friction between the rug and the floor.
- Creates an extra comfort layer to make use a bit softer.
- Helps protect your floor or carpet from spills.
- Helps rug stay in place.
Rug dimensions are given in feet; the corresponding pad with the slightly smaller dimensions are given in inches in parentheses.
- 3' wide x 5' long (33" wide x 56" long); weight: 6 pounds
- 5' x 8' (58" wide x 90" long); weight: 13 pounds
- 5' diameter (58" diameter); weight: 8 pounds
- 8' wide x 10' long (90" wide x 114" long); weight: 28 pounds
- Thickness: approximately 3/8"
- Vacuum on a high setting as needed.
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.