Pirate Quilted Bedding
Let them dream of buried treasure with this adventure-inspiring collection.
- Pure cotton percale.
- Reverses to pure yarn-dyed cotton twill in a navy oxford stripe; cotton fill.
- Detailed with hand-sewn ship appliqués made from an assortment of pure cotton twill, canvas, gingham and chambray fabrics.
- Expertly quilted and embroidered by hand with pick-stitch, cross-stitch and satin-stitch details.
- Machine wash.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of soft, pure cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Sham has a quilted front and tie closures. Insert sold separately: down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full, Queen: 86" square
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water (as specified); gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat (as specified).
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.