Pink Polka Dot Border Rug Swatch
A swirl of ivory polka dots brings whimsy and cheer to our bordered wool rug. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish. Click here for recommended care.
- Handcrafted of pure, yarn-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Ivory polka dots surround a pink center.
- Looped pile feels soft and springy underfoot.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
Overall: 100% wool
Backing: 100% cotton canvas backing attached with synthetic latex adhesive.
Soft & durable, wool rugs are warm in winter and stay cool in summer. Wool is naturally stain-resistant, making it ideal for most rooms, including bedrooms, living rooms and play rooms. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that does not dry out or breakdown over time.
Pottery Barn Kids wool rugs are hand-tufted. The yarns are pushed through the backing with a gun tool to create the carpet, also known as 'pile', on the other side. Tufted yarns may be left intact (looped) or cut (sheared).
Vacuum your rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
Occasional rug cleaning from a professional rug cleaning company is recommended.
Do not dry clean.
Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing.
Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping it in cloth for protection. Never fold your rug or put in an airtight plastic bag for storage.
Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Rotate rug periodically to promote even wear. Use of a rug pad is recommended (sold separately).
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.