Petunia Pickle Bottom Plum Tark Cake Cosmopolitan Carryall
Inspired by 1950s-style handbags, this fashionable carryall looks nothing like what it actually is – an incredibly useful diaper bag. It features lots of great details such as four bottle pockets, organizational pockets including one for a cell phone, plus a hidden changing pad and so much more.
- 13" wide x 5" deep x 16" high
- Cut velvet featuring a framed Parisian art–inspired lily wallpaper design and coordinating black tweed and black water-resistant lining.
- Features antique-brass double zipper with signature Cake zipper pulls.
- Features several exterior pockets: one front patch pocket, two rear easy-access pockets, one rear cell-phone pocket.
- Features six interior pockets: two easy-access pockets, two bottle pockets and one zippered money pocket.
- Comes with an interior antique-brass key clip.
- Includes a pair of padded shoulder straps for easy shoulder carrying and toting.
- Comes with a matching changing pad that is stored in the exterior zippered pocket located in the base of the bag.
- Includes an embossed plastic Cake wipes case in coordinating color and a Cake monogrammed muslin dust cover that doubles as a reusable bag.
- Dimensions & Care
- Italian cut velvet is derived from the French word velouté or velvet. The plush velvet is woven and then “cut out” on a linen base cloth to create a rich texture.
- Overall: 13" wide x 5" deep x 16" high
- Changing Pad: 14.5" wide x 17" long
- Dry-clean only.
- Spot clean liner with a damp, white cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.