Petunia Pickle Bottom Classically Crete Boxy Diaper Bag
Personalize this item
- Free Shipping
Designed with the mobile mother in mind, this stylish Petunia Pickle Bottom Backpack Diaper Bag has a spot for everything. Comfortable straps let you carry it easily as either a backpack or messenger-style bag.
- 13" wide x 5.5" deep x 13.5" high
- Crafted of coated cotton canvas.
- Lined with nylon.
- Water-resistant exterior is easy to wipe clean.
- Main compartment features four elasticized pockets for bottles and organization and a key clip.
- Large front pocket unzips to create a detachable cushioned changing station with elasticized diaper and pacifier pockets.
- Bag includes detachable dirty-diaper pouch and wipe case.
- Two convenient side pockets fit any bottle or are perfect for personal items.
- Whisper-quiet magnetic closure for access to the main compartment and changing station anytime, plus discreet snaps with finger tabs for easy added security with just one hand.
- Zips completely closed so everything stays secure.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder and backpack straps allow you to wear this as a hands-free backpack or long messenger bag.
- Dimensions & Care
- 100% cotton canvas exterior is glazed with PVC-free water-resistant coating; interior is nylon.
- Overall: 13" wide x 5.5" deep x 13" high
- Interior: 12.5" wide x 5" deep x 12.5" high
- Side Pocket (2): 6.5" wide x 8" high
- Diaper Pocket (2): 6.5" square
- Pacifier Pocket: 2" wide x 3.5" high
- Interior Organization Pocket (2): 6" square
- Interior Bottle Pocket (2): 5.5" wide x 6" high
- Removable Pocket: 8" wide x 7.5" high
- Adjustable/Removable Shoulder Strap: 2" wide x 27.5–49" long
- Adjustable/Removable Backpack Strap (2): 2" wide x 17.5–29.5" long
- Hand wash with mild soap and warm water.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
International Customers: Items on this page are not eligible for Free Shipping. Please view our general guidelines for more information.