Petunia Pickle Bottom Central Park North Boxy Backpack
Designed with the mobile mother in mind, this stylish Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag has a spot for everything. Comfortable straps let you carry it easily as either a backpack or messenger-style bag. An ornate floral pattern is stitched into a richly colored ground for a chic, sophisticated look.
- 13" wide x 5.5" deep x 14.5" high
- Exterior is made of a water-resistant quilted polyester with a light gray interior lining.
- Floral pattern is discreetly stitched onto exterior fabric.
- Two convenient side pockets fit any bottle or are perfect for personal items.
- Zips completely closed so everything stays secure and front flap has a magnetic closure.
- Large front pockets unzip to create a changing station with elasticized diaper and pacifier pockets.
- Main compartment features four elasticized pockets for bottles and organization and a key clip.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder and backpack straps allow you to wear this as a hands-free backpack or long messenger bag.
- Bag includes built-in changing station with detachable, cushioned changing pad, detachable dirty diaper pouch and wipe case.
- Light gray interior lining and black / light gray changing pad.
- Dimensions & Care
- 100% cotton canvas exterior is glazed with PVC-free water-resistant coating.
- Interior is nylon.
- Overall: 13" wide x 5.5" deep x 14.5" high
- Interior: 12.5" wide x 5" deep x 14" high
- Interior Organization Pocket (2): 6" wide x 6" high
- Side Pocket (2): 6.5" wide x 8" high
- Diaper Pocket (2): 6.5" wide x 6.5" high
- Pacifier Pocket: 2" wide x 3.5" high
- Interior Bottle Pocket (2): 5.5" wide x 6" high
- Removable Pocket: 8" wide x 7.5" high
- Adjustable/Removable Shoulder Strap: 2" wide x 27.5 long–49" long
- Adjustable/Removable Backpack Strap (2): 2" wide x 17.5–29.5" long
- Dry-clean only.
- Spot clean interior lining with a damp, white cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.