PBK Premium Down Bedding
An ideal layer all year long, these snuggly designs keep kids cozy and comfortable in both the warmer and cooler months.
- European white down.
- Striped damask cover; 300-thread count.
- Down is Freshness Assured™ through an exclusive cleaning process that guarantees hypoallergenic comfort.
- Comforter is mid-weight for year-round comfort; finished with end-to-end box quilting to keep the fill in place.
- Pillow has medium/firm support and is appropriate for both back and side sleep positions.
- Machine wash.
- Made in America of imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Comforter is made of 100% European white down.
- Pillow is made of 87% feathers, 13% European white down.
- 550 fill power.
- Standard Pillow: 20 x 26"
- Twin Comforter: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen Comforter: 92 x 88"
- Spot clean when necessary.
- Machine wash in warm water in a commercial-sized washer; gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry low in a commercial-sized dryer; remove promptly when dry.
- Stop dryer frequently to turn center out to ensure center dries and to avoid scorching.
- Avoid excessive heat as fabric may scorch.
- Do not dry-clean, bleach, iron or steam.
- Store in ventilated bag.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.