PB Kids® Small Comfort Swivel Rocker & Ottoman
Built to the same high standards as our popular Comfort Rocker, but in a more compact size, this cozy seat is the perfect place for spending time with your baby. When you no longer need the rocker in your nursery, simply update it with a new slipcover for a welcome addition to your living area.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Eco-friendly construction includes hardwood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, and springs made of recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- The soft seat cushion is made with up to 40% recycled materials.
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- A round base made of 80% recycled metal swivels 360 degrees.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort and rigorously tested for safety.
- The cushions’ foam core centers are made from 20% soy-based foam. The seat cushion wrap is made with up to 40% recycled material; the back cushion wrap is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Slipcovers are available in a variety of beautiful, soft and durable fabric options, and remove easily for cleaning.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Small Rocker: 33" wide x 35.5" deep x 39" high
- Ottoman: 24.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 18" high
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Sets include a polyester frame & slipcover.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33" wide x 35.5" deep x 39" high
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Seat: 20" wide x 20" deep x 19" high
- Back: 32" high
- Seat Back: 20" high
- Arm: 7" wide x 33" long
- Arm height from floor: 25"
- Seat Cushion: 20" wide x 27" deep x 5" thick
- Back Cushion: 25.5" wide x 33" high x 5" thick
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 18" high
- Weight: 25 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item. In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.