Petite Paisley Toddler Quilted Bedding
Make an easy, beautiful bed by mixing crisp whites with colorful patterns like paisley and dots.
- Pure cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Quilt and sham are detailed with solid and printed polyester grosgrain ribbon.
- Expertly quilted by hand with pure cotton batting.
- Reverses to a solid white cotton percale.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features nine pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
- Online Only