A sandbox is a child’s place to build, dig and play. We’ve built ours with a generous ledge that’s perfect for sitting.
- 78" square, 60" high
- Crafted of FSC-certified, moisture-resistant eucalyptus.
- A polyurethane finish provides unparalleled durability and water resistance.
- Includes sand cover and shade canopy made of weather-resistant, ring-spun polyester canvas; all-weather cover is sold separately. All are imported.
- Detailed with weather-resistant hardware.
- Chesapeake finish coordinates with both Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids’ Chesapeake Collections.
- To learn about our commitment to the environment, watch the president of FSC-US talk about PBK's role in supporting forest stewardship.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Eucalyptus is a dense, fine-grained hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Overall: 78" square, 60" high
- Interior: 70.5" square, 8" high
- Foundation/Pole: 2" square, 60" high
- Flooring/Tarp: 74" square
- Capacity for sand: approximately 2,000 pounds
- Brush the shade canopy regularly to remove dirt and dust.
- For spot cleaning, sponge lightly with a solution of mild soap and warm water.
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry prior to storing.
- Do not cover with plastic or similar materials that would trap moisture.
- Shipping Info
With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (except for select cribs and changing tables, which require owner assembly), and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday–Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we’re proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only. Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive. To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 1.800.993.4923.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.