Organic Safari Animals Nursery Bedding
Lions, elephants, turtles and more create a sweet safari on our pure organic cotton percale bedding. These friendly creatures are appliquéd and quilted along the borders for added definition and depth on the quilt and sham.
- Pure organic cotton percale.
- Pure cotton batting.
- Quilt and sham reverse to white cotton percale.
- Crib sheet is organic 200-thread-count cotton percale; Oeko-Tex certified.
- Bumper is organic cotton percale with a circle quilting pattern accented by colorful stitching; cotton batting.
- Pleated crib skirt is organic cotton percale with a colorfully pick-stitched border.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% organic cotton percale. A percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Crib sheet is Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for your children and healthy for the environment.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
- 12 x 16"
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.