Orange Mackenzie Rolling Backpack
Rugged and roomy, these smooth-rolling bags have retractable handles and plenty of pockets, clips and gear loops that keep things handy and organized.
- 13" wide x 7" deep x 18" high
- Made from rugged, water-resistant 600-denier polyester.
- Features sturdy wheels that make even heavy loads easy to tote.
- Includes a pocket for an MP3 player.
- Detailed with reflective threads for safety.
- Adjustable straps and padded back panels ensure a comfortable fit.
- Straps can be stored behind a fabric panel when used as a rolling bag.
- Exterior clips hold a lunch bag (sold separately) securely in place.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Shell is woven of tough 600-denier polyester with a moisture-resistant coating inside.
- Lined with 150-denier polyester.
- Trimmed with reflective threads for enhanced safety.
- Thickly padded straps and handles are crafted of ultradurable synthetic webbing.
- Detailed with heavy-duty nylon zipper and durable plastic buckles and clips.
- Overall: 13" wide x 7" deep x 18" high
- Interior: 12.85" wide x 6.75" wide x 17.75" high
- Handle: 9" long x 1" wide; 1.5" drop height
- Adjustable Straps: 18.5–34.5" long
- Exterior Front Pocket: 9" wide x 8.5" high
- Exterior Side Pocket (2): 6.5" wide x 5" high
- MP3 Player Pocket: 7.5" wide x 4.25" high
- Interior Front Panel Pockets (3): 3.5" wide x 4" high; 5' wide x 4" high; 5" wide x 5" high
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- Clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.