Colton Orange Lunch Bag
Pack up a power lunch with this hi-tech insulated bag designed to keep food fresh and drinks cool. Sewn of durable ripstop polyester with padded handles, it has a zip-up opening and additional compartments for flatware and napkins.
- 8" wide x 4.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Made of durable ripstop and polyester dobby.
- Interior lining is made of PEVA, an environmentally friendly, food-safe vinyl that’s made without chlorine or plasticizers.
- Top and bottom insulated compartments keep drinks and food cool.
- Features a front zipper pocket for extra storage.
- Contoured padded handle for comfortable toting.
- Able to be customized with a reflective patch.
- Please note, personalization placement varies and may not appear as shown. Personalization may cover all or part of the print.
- Dimensions & Care
- Our Colton Lunch Bag holds a Spencer chip-n-dip container, Spencer medium, small and mini food storage containers, Spencer utensils and our hot/cold container or a Spencer large, medium and mini food storage container, Spencer utensils and a water bottle.
- Overall: 8" wide x 4.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Interior: 7" wide x 3.5" deep x 8.5" high
- Top Compartment: 6.5" wide x 4.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Bottom Compartment: 6" wide x 4" deep x 3.5" high
- Exterior Pocket: 5" wide x 3.5" deep
- Carrying Handle: 1" wide x 8" long
- Clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.