Olivia Dresser & Changing Table Topper
Amazing craftsmanship and vintage-inspired design make this a truly special piece. Carefully built for long-lasting beauty, the dresser and topper feature our exclusive finish which recreates the warm patina of age.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Vintage Finish: This beautiful finish adds an antique quality with its rich, layered, rub-through and natural wood undercoat.
- The wood is stained and painted, and the edges are distressed and rubbed like a true heirloom.
- All finishes in a color story coordinate with each other. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey, and Honey are all designed to coordinate and sit in the same room with each other.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The dresser features turned legs and three curved drawers with wood drawer glides and drawer stops for safety.
- Acrylic drawer pulls lend a vintage look.
- The topper allows the dresser to work as an elegant changing table when your child is young.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dresser and topper set: 44" wide x 20.5" deep x 35.5" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 44" x 20.5" x 32.5" h
- Interior Drawer Dimensions (3): 39" x 17.5" x 7" h
- Clearance to Floor: 7"
Changing Table Topper
- Overall: 42.5" x 17.5" x 3" h
- Changing Pad: 32" x 16" x 2.5" h
- Small Cubby Interior: 9" x 16" x 2.5" h
- Straps: 52"
- Weight: 15.5 lbs
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item. In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.