My Favorite Sports Crib Fitted Sheet
Celebrate some of their soon-to-be favorite sports with this unique sheeting.
- Pure cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- Features watercolor images of basketball, soccer, baseball and football gear.
- Crib skirt is cotton percale and decorated with strips of fabric and ribbon
- Set includes bumper, crib skirt and crib fitted sheet.
- Easy-Care finish.
- Image provided (left) shows bumper’s distinct exterior pattern; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of soft, pure cotton in a mix of yarn-dyed flannel, plaid, ripstop, twill, canvas, percale and corduroy.
- Yarn-dyed fabric has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Quilt is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features nine pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Secure bumper ties to the outside of the crib. Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- My Favorite Sports crib sheet is made of soft cotton percale with 5% organic cotton fibers.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for baby.
- Crib sheet & crib skirt feature an Easy-Care finish, which ensures that bedding emerges smooth from the dryer.
- Set includes quilt, bumper & small sham.
- Toddler Quilt: 36 x 50"
- Small Sham: 12 x 16"
- Crib Bumper: 10 x 160"
- Crib Skirt: 28 x 52"; 16" drop length
- Fitted Crib Sheet: 28 x 52"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.