My Favorite Sports Crib Fitted Sheet
Celebrate some of their soon-to-be favorite sports with this unique sheeting.
- Pure cotton percale.
- 200-thread count.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- Features watercolor images of basketball, soccer, baseball and football gear.
- Crib skirt is cotton percale and decorated with strips of fabric and ribbon
- Set includes bumper, crib skirt and crib fitted sheet.
- Easy-Care finish.
- Image provided (left) shows bumper’s distinct exterior pattern; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Machine wash.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of soft, pure cotton in a mix of yarn-dyed flannel, plaid, ripstop, twill, canvas, percale and corduroy.
- Yarn-dyed fabric has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Quilt is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features nine pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Secure bumper ties to the outside of the crib. Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- My Favorite Sports crib sheet is made of soft cotton percale with 5% organic cotton fibers.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for baby.
- Crib sheet & crib skirt feature an Easy-Care finish, which ensures that bedding emerges smooth from the dryer.
- Set includes quilt, bumper & small sham.
- Toddler Quilt: 36 x 50"
- Small Sham: 12 x 16"
- Crib Bumper: 10 x 160"
- Crib Skirt: 28 x 52"; 16" drop length
- Fitted Crib Sheet: 28 x 52"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.