A simple and elegant design allows this durable crib to work well in any nursery. As your child grows, the crib easily converts to a toddler bed. The open cubby below accommodates linens and other necessities.
- 55.25" wide x 29.5" deep x 42.25" high
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried hardwood with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Water-based finish provides a durable surface with stain resistant and no odor.
- Designed to easily adapt from a crib to a toddler bed and/or a full bed.
- To convert your crib to toddler bed, purchase the toddler bed conversion kit.
- To convert your crib or converted toddler bed to a full-sized headboard with metal frame, purchase the Box Spring Frame with Headboard Attachment.
- Includes clear teething rails that protect baby’s teeth, as well as the beauty and finish of the wood.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52" wide x 29.5" deep x 42.25" high
- Side Rail: 49" wide x 29" high x 1" thick
- Mattress Platform Heights: 13", 18", 23"
- Weight: 162 pounds
- Conversion Kit: 30" wide x 16.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not overtighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5–7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
- Guides and Tools