While the kids are lounging, keep their delicate skin safe from the sun with our cheerful umbrella.
- 46" diameter, 57" high
- Pole is crafted of FSC-certified, moisture-resistant eucalyptus.
- A polyurethane finish provides unparalleled durability and water resistance.
- Sewn from weather-resistant, ring-spun polyester canvas; imported.
- To learn about our commitment to the environment, watch the president of FSC-US talk about PBK's role in supporting forest stewardship.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Eucalyptus is a dense, fine-grained hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Wood is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Open: 46" diameter, 57" high
- Closed: 5" diameter, 57" high
- Pole: 1" diameter
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Brush the umbrella canvas regularly to remove dirt and dust.
- For spot cleaning, sponge lightly with a solution of mild soap and warm water.
- To prevent mildew, be sure umbrella fabric is completely dry prior to storing.
- Do not cover with plastic or similar materials that would trap moisture.
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Store indoors in cool, dry place when not in use.
- Cover during storage using a proper outdoor cover allowing adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.