Margaret Butterfly Rug
Soft, warm and luxurious underfoot, our patterned rug incorporates fluttering butterflies into its timeless design.
- Hand-tufted blend of pure Indian and New Zealand wool.
- Richly textured with a high-cut trellis design.
- Fibers are yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color.
- Cut pile has a plush, velvety feel.
- Self bound for enduring quality.
- Backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand tufted of 50% Indian, 50% New Zealand wool.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its shape.
- Recycled canvas / synthetic latex backing.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shipping Info
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.