Madras Toddler Quilted Bedding
Inspired by the original Madras fabric from India, our hand-quilted bedding is pieced with a variety of cotton plaids in asymmetrical patches for a handmade look.
- Pure cotton madras.
- 100% cotton batting.
- Expertly quilted by hand.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Reverses to yarn dyed cotton madras.
- Insert sold separately.
- Toddler quilt is sized for our crib mattresses to ease the transition when you convert your crib to a toddler bed.
- Blue colorway is perfect for boys' bedrooms; also available in pink colorway.
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
- Machine wash.
- Internet only.
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of soft pure cotton fabrics.
- Quilt is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features 9 pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Secure bumper ties to the outside of the crib. Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Cotton canvas crib skirt has a yarn-dyed cotton madras border and pick-stitch embroidery; cotton decking and lining.
- Oscar crib sheet is made of soft cotton percale with 5% organic cotton fibers.
- An Easy-Care finish ensures that the sheet emerges smooth and soft from the dryer.
- Crib sheet is Oeko-tex certified, the world's definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for your children and healthy for the environment.
- Set includes bumper, crib skirt, and Oscar crib fitted sheet.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop length
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 28 x 52"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water (as specified); gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat (as specified).