Madras Toddler Quilted Bedding
Inspired by the original Madras fabric from India, our hand-quilted bedding is pieced with a variety of cotton plaids in asymmetrical patches for a handmade look.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- 100% cotton batting.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% cotton percale with 5% organic cotton fibers. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Bedding is yarn-dyed - Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Our Easy-Care finish ensures that bedding emerges smooth from the dryer.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Pillow insert is sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available, up to 9 characters, for an additional cost.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Sham: 12" wide x 16" high
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 28" wide x 52" long; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.