Madras Toddler Quilted Bedding
Inspired by the original Madras fabric from India, our hand-quilted bedding is pieced with a variety of cotton plaids in asymmetrical patches for a handmade look.
- Pure cotton madras.
- 100% cotton batting.
- Expertly quilted by hand.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Reverses to yarn dyed cotton madras.
- Insert sold separately.
- Toddler quilt is sized for our crib mattresses to ease the transition when you convert your crib to a toddler bed.
- Blue colorway is perfect for boys' bedrooms; also available in pink colorway.
- Machine wash.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of soft pure cotton fabrics.
- Quilt is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features 9 pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Secure bumper ties to the outside of the crib. Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Cotton canvas crib skirt has a yarn-dyed cotton madras border and pick-stitch embroidery; cotton decking and lining.
- Oscar crib sheet is made of soft cotton percale with 5% organic cotton fibers.
- An Easy-Care finish ensures that the sheet emerges smooth and soft from the dryer.
- Set includes bumper, crib skirt, and Oscar crib fitted sheet.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop length
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 28 x 52"; fits mattresses up to 8" high
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water (as specified); gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat (as specified).
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.