Madras Nursery Bedding
Inspired by original madras fabrics from India, this collection brings classic preppy style to the nursery. A variety of plaids in uneven patches are pieced together to give our quilt and bumper their handmade look; everything from cars and cranes to bikes and buses are printed in bright, saturated colors on our supersoft sheeting.
- Pure cotton madras.
- Expertly quilted by hand; cotton fill.
- Quilt and sham reverse to a madras plaid.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count pure cotton percale.
- Bumper is pieced with a variety of plaid patterns and reverses to a single madras plaid; polyester fill.
- Pleated crib skirt is a white cotton canvas with a pieced madras plaid border.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
- Images provided (left) show bumper’s distinct interior and exterior patterns; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of 100% cotton madras and percale.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for your baby.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features nine pairs of ties.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Sham has a quilted front and an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- 36 x 50"
- 12 x 16"
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"; 16" drop
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.
Crib Fitted Sheet