Madison Fixed Gate 3-in-1 Crib
Introducing our Simply White finish; our most true, clean white finish. View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
Designed to move smoothly from babyhood all the way through childhood, our Madison Fixed Gate 3-in-1 Crib has an incredibly versatile design distinguished by subtle sloping curves.
- 56" wide x 31.5" long x 46.5" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 38"
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Detailed with fluted legs and grooved molding.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby
- Easily adapts from a crib to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately) to a full-sized headboard.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Assembly required.
- Overall: 56" wide x 31.5" deep x 46.5" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 38"
- Clearance to floor: 9.5"
- Crib Ends and Back Panel: 3" thick
- Crib Front Panel: 1" thick
- Crib features fixed side rails.
- Distance between slats: 2"
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 24", 19", 14"
- Weight: 162.5 pounds
- Optional Toddler Bed Conversion Kit: 49" long x 5" high x 1" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
IN-HOME DELIVERY Items showing this symbol (H) are delivered by our In-Home Delivery service. With In-Home Delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked and assembled and packaging is removed. Delivery is by appointment, Monday - Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the contiguous 48 states. For your convenience, we're proud to introduce a new two-hour appointment window on in-home deliveries in major metropolitan areas only (We're sorry, but only items marked with this symbol may be sent via In-Home Delivery.) Due to the special care involved, items shipped with our In-Home Delivery service may take longer than other items to arrive.
To confirm delivery time frames in your area, please call 800.993.4923.