Madison Dresser & Changing Table Topper
Our Madison dresser is distinguished by its smoothly rounded knobs, cleanly framed features and incredibly versatile design. To add versatility in the nursery, pair it with our Changing Table Topper to keep your baby’s needs neatly organized and within reach.
- Dresser: 44.5" wide x 20" deep x 34.5" high
- Topper: 39.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Dresser and topper are expertly crafted of kiln-dried wood and MDF.
- Dresser features four drawers.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery.
- Water-based finish provides a durable surface with stain resistant and no odor.
- SV Espresso finish come with metal knobs; Simply White finish comes with acrylic knobs.
- Topper fits our Canvas Changing Table Small Storage.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 44.5" wide x 20" deep x 34.5" high
- Small Drawer (2): 19.5" wide x 16" deep x 6.5" high
- Large Drawer (2): 38" wide x 15.5" deep x 8" high
- Weight: 107 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5–7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
You May Also Need
Changing Pad & Chamois Cover
Changing Table Pad
Eco Changing Pad Insert