Madison Changing Table
Our Madison Changing Table is distinguished by its smoothly rounded knobs, cleanly framed features and incredibly versatile design.
- 40" wide x 19" deep x 37" high
- Expertly crafted from solid Sap Gum wood, poplar wood, Anegre wood veneers on select finishes, and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the changing table will endure over time.
- Equipped with two small and two large drawers, and two pullout gliding trays behind the cabinet door.
- Lower gliding tray is designed to accommodate a diaper pail. Or, use it with one medium or large Sabrina Basket, one small Nursery Canvas Storage Box or one Nursery Canvas Storage Pop-Up Tote (all sold separately).
- Detailed with beveled edges and inset panels.
- Use with our Changing Pad (sold separately).
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Water-based finish provides a durable surface with stain resistant and no odor.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- Assembly required.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 19" deep x 37" high
- Changing Area: 39" wide x 18" deep x 3" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 12.5" wide x 15" deep x 5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 24" wide x 18" deep x 9.5" high
- Knob (5): 1.5" diameter, 1" deep
- Cabinet Interior: 15" wide x 18" deep x 30.5" high
- Gliding Tray (2): 14" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Gliding Tray: 5" for top; 23.5" for bottom
- Clearance under table: 1.5"
- Weight: 158 pounds
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Artisans carefully layer our Antique White finish for an exceptionally rich patina, and apply our Espresso finish in layers for exceptional depth of color. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item.
View Our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, and then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the amount in excess of $10,000 to you.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.
International Returns: Online returns are available only for items that were shipped to the United States. If you would like to return items that were shipped outside the US, please see International Returns and Exceptions.