Madeline Play Vanity
Give your child the perfect spot to play dress-up and make-believe.
- 37.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 41.5" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Vanity features a beveled three-panel mirror and cubbies.
- Tuffet stool (sold separately) has a comfortable cushioned top covered in pink twill.
- Vanity is finished in layers for an exceptionally rich, antiqued patina.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Vanity is masterfully crafted from solid hardwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that it will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Finished by hand for an antiqued patina, then sealed with a protective child-safe lacquer.
- Tuffet stool has a pure cotton cushion cover.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 41.5" high
- Side Cabinet (2): 12" wide x 11.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Cubby Interior (4): 7.5" wide x 7" deep x 9.5" high
- Seating area at desk: 15" wide x 10.5" deep x 19" high
- Desktop: 16" wide x 10.5" deep x 2" thick
- Center Mirror: 17" x 12.5" wide x 17" high
- Side Mirror (2): 6.5" wide x 14..5" high
- Clearance under cabinet: 4"
- Assembled Weight: 123 pounds
- Stool with cushion: 12" diameter, 13" high
- Stool without cushion: 11.5" diameter, 12" high
- Seat: 11.5" diameter
- Cushion: 12" diameter, 1.5" thick
- Assembled Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- How to install slipcovers.
- Shipping Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below.
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale
For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery:
- Items showing this symbol are delivered by our White Glove Delivery service. With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*: Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation. Please call Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176 for further delivery details.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Pre-Tax Order Total Total Charges Up to $15.00 $4.95 $15.01 - $25.00 $6.00 $25.01 - $45.00 $8.00 $45.01 - $65.00 $11.00 $65.01 - $90.00 $14.00 $90.01 - $125.00 $17.00 $125.01 - $200.00 $21.00 $200.01 & over 10% $3,000.01 & over Now 5%
Add $6.00 for each gift wrap. For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for rush delivery.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed in parentheses after the item price.
Certain shipping restrictions apply. Items 150 lbs. or less that does not exceed 165 inches in length and girth can be shipped via UPS. At this time, we cannot ship oversized items with an in-home delivery icon to Hawaii. This includes large furniture items that exceed UPS shipping restrictions mentioned. Please call 1.888.779.5176 for more information.