Madeline Play Vanity
Give your child the perfect spot to play dress-up and make-believe.
- 37.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 41.5" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Vanity features a beveled three-panel mirror and cubbies.
- Tuffet stool (sold separately) has a comfortable cushioned top covered in pink twill.
- Vanity is finished in layers for an exceptionally rich, antiqued patina.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Vanity is masterfully crafted from solid hardwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that it will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Finished by hand for an antiqued patina, then sealed with a protective child-safe lacquer.
- Tuffet stool has a pure cotton cushion cover.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 41.5" high
- Side Cabinet (2): 12" wide x 11.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Cubby Interior (4): 7.5" wide x 7" deep x 9.5" high
- Seating area at desk: 15" wide x 10.5" deep x 19" high
- Desktop: 16" wide x 10.5" deep x 2" thick
- Center Mirror: 17" x 12.5" wide x 17" high
- Side Mirror (2): 6.5" wide x 14..5" high
- Clearance under cabinet: 4"
- Assembled Weight: 123 pounds
- Stool with cushion: 12" diameter, 13" high
- Stool without cushion: 11.5" diameter, 12" high
- Seat: 11.5" diameter
- Cushion: 12" diameter, 1.5" thick
- Assembled Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- How to install slipcovers.
- Shipping Info
Please allow 5–7 business days for delivery. Delivery estimate includes monogrammed and gift-wrapped items.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Info.
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations. Excludes In-Home delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Please note we cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in $0.99. For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
For assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.993.4923, 7 days a week, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. PST.